- His other wife, Um Ruman, became a Muslim. Lubaynah · Al-Nahdiah · Umm Ubays · Harithah bint al-Muammil. Most of the slaves ...
- the next day she said, 'Word has come to me
- and was killed at the battle of Bi'r Ma'una; and Umm 'Ubays and Zinnira.
- luz del islam
- Muhammad Isa Garcia. Agradecimiento: Umm Abdulkarim Dziriya. Umm Abir.
- WeiterFahren Oktober 2010
- Um die ca. 270 km von Einige Engstellen erfordern trotzdem unsere erhöhte Aufmerksamkeit. Um .
- 9. FESTIVAL DES MITTEL- UND OSTEUROPÄISCHEN FILMS
- und Kassel um die vier von der bHF-bANK-Stiftung ausgelobten Preise.
- Umm Ubays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Umm Umais (Arabic: أم أبيس), Umm Ubais or Umm Ubays was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr. Umm Ubays was the daughter of Al-Nahdiah.
- List of non-Arab Sahaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was later freed from slavery.
- Umm Umais (), Umm Ubais or Umm Ubays was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr. http://wn.
- Harithah bint al-Muammil | Facebook
- Harithah bint Al-Muammil, the sister of Umm Ubays who was known as Zunairah ' Al-Romiyah, was a slave girl of Umar ibn al-Khattab.
Umm Ubays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umm Ubays books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Umm Ubays Topics
Related searchespassword game rules
mauryan empire decline
swadeshi movement history
hail mary latin
great zimbabwe description