- His other wife, Um Ruman, became a Muslim. Lubaynah · Al-Nahdiah · Umm Ubays · Harithah bint al-Muammil. Most of the slaves ...
- the next day she said, 'Word has come to me
- and was killed at the battle of Bi'r Ma'una; and Umm 'Ubays and Zinnira.
- luz del islam
- Muhammad Isa Garcia. Agradecimiento: Umm Abdulkarim Dziriya. Umm Abir.
- WeiterFahren Oktober 2010
- Um die ca. 270 km von Einige Engstellen erfordern trotzdem unsere erhöhte Aufmerksamkeit. Um .
- 9. FESTIVAL DES MITTEL- UND OSTEUROPÄISCHEN FILMS
- und Kassel um die vier von der bHF-bANK-Stiftung ausgelobten Preise.
- Umm Ubays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Umm Umais (Arabic: أم أبيس), Umm Ubais or Umm Ubays was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr. Umm Ubays was the daughter of Al-Nahdiah.
- List of non-Arab Sahaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was later freed from slavery.
- Umm Umais (), Umm Ubais or Umm Ubays was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr. http://wn.
- Harithah bint al-Muammil | Facebook
- Harithah bint Al-Muammil, the sister of Umm Ubays who was known as Zunairah ' Al-Romiyah, was a slave girl of Umar ibn al-Khattab.
Umm Ubays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umm Ubays books and related discussion.