- His other wife, Um Ruman, became a Muslim. Lubaynah · Al-Nahdiah · Umm Ubays · Harithah bint al-Muammil. Most of the slaves ...
- the next day she said, 'Word has come to me
- and was killed at the battle of Bi'r Ma'una; and Umm 'Ubays and Zinnira.
- luz del islam
- Muhammad Isa Garcia. Agradecimiento: Umm Abdulkarim Dziriya. Umm Abir.
- WeiterFahren Oktober 2010
- Um die ca. 270 km von Einige Engstellen erfordern trotzdem unsere erhöhte Aufmerksamkeit. Um .
- 9. FESTIVAL DES MITTEL- UND OSTEUROPÄISCHEN FILMS
- und Kassel um die vier von der bHF-bANK-Stiftung ausgelobten Preise.
- Umm Ubays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Umm Umais (Arabic: أم أبيس), Umm Ubais or Umm Ubays was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr. Umm Ubays was the daughter of Al-Nahdiah.
- List of non-Arab Sahaba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was later freed from slavery.
- Umm Umais (), Umm Ubais or Umm Ubays was among the slaves freed by Abu Bakr. http://wn.
- Harithah bint al-Muammil | Facebook
- Harithah bint Al-Muammil, the sister of Umm Ubays who was known as Zunairah ' Al-Romiyah, was a slave girl of Umar ibn al-Khattab.
Umm Ubays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umm Ubays books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Umm Ubays Topics
Related searchesoccult history
the deer hunter plot
total physical response storytelling
will ferrell personal life
psychology neuropsychological methods