A selection of articles related to unakite.
Original articles from our library related to the Unakite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unakite.
- Spiritual: Personal power. Taking charge of one's life. Guardian of fate, protection, leadership. Power used with gentleness, charismatic, enhances visions and journeying, balances the emotional body, rebirthing, unlocks blockages and allows release. Healing:...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Unakite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unakite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I replied “unakite” which elicited a second question, “What's it made of?” A look granite, unakite may be classified as a type of coarse-grained granite.
- ?e[[i's Castle)/Voriés
- Abuse (physical and emotional) — Red Jasper, Mahogany Obsidian, Unakite, Rhyolite, Snow Quartz,.
- HEALING TOOLS & TIPS (HELP FOR LIGHTWORKERS) THE
- Quartz, Jade, Unakite, Mother of Pearl, Alexandrite, Garnet, Rhodochrosite. Kidney Stones. Unakite.
Suggested News Resources
- NPCF awards $9500 in grants in Culpeper and Madison counties
- The Madison County Education Foundation was awarded $5500 for “Camp Unakite,” a weeklong, outdoor day camp at Graves Mountain Lodge for at-risk primary and elementary school students.
Suggested Web Resources
- Unakite, the gemstone of connectiveness
- Unakite is one of the newer metaphysical gemstones around. This article looks at the healing and magical powers of unakite.
- Unakite gemstone meaning
- Unakite, also called epidote, derives its name from the Greek epidosis, meaning " growing together".
- Unakite Healing and Metaphysical Properties of Unakite Gemstones
- Jul 7, 2011 Unakite Properties and Unakite Gemstone Jewelry Treasures with Mystical Flair!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.