- n.pr a system of health care found in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Persia, and the Middle East; based on Arabic interpretations of Galenic humoral medicine.
- HUMORAL THEORY OF UNANI TIBB
- HUMORAL THEORY OF UNANI TIBB. A. H.
- ABSTRACT Indian System of Medicine – Notification of Ayurveda
- Aug 9, 2010 Indian System of Medicine – Notification of Ayurveda, Siddha, and Unani Tibb.
- ORIGIN AND DEVELOPMENT OF UNANI MEDICINE
- Another distinctive feature of Unani Tibb is its emphasis on diagnosing a disease through 1nabzi(pulse), a rhythmic expansion of arteries which is felt by fingers.
- Developing a Unani Curriculum : a South African perspective - Tibb
- Presented: Ibn Sina International Seminar on Literary Research in Unani. Medicine. Delhi, March 2007.
- TIBB MEDICATION COMPARES FAVOURABLY WITH
- Project undertaken by Unani-Tibb diploma student M.A.
- Cannabis dispensaries display a stylish flair
- Yes, we need to jettison the ancient diagnostic techniques of Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Unani Tibb, etc.. Good point.
- Unani Tibb Naturopathic
- What is Unani-Tibb? Congratulations on taking your first step towards vitality and well-being.
- Unani Tibb
- 'Tibb' means medicine in Arabic, and dates from the early Islamic period (750- 1000 CE).
- unani medicine is the evolution of greek medicine
- In common with many traditional sources of medicine, Unani-Tibb emphasizes the use of flavors and tastes to adjust the imbalances which contribute to disease.
- Ibn Sina Institute of Tibb
- Today, Tibb or Unani-Tibb as it is commonly known, stands at the forefront of the universal trend to complementary therapies.
Unani Tibb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unani Tibb books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.