- Try these 4 natural anti-inflammatory agents for pain relief
-  Efficacy and safety of freeze-dried cat's claw in osteoarthritis of the knee: mechanisms of action of the species Uncaria guianensis. Piscoya J, Rodriguez Z, Bustamante SA, Okuhama NN, Miller MJ, Sandoval M, Inflamm Res. 2001 Sep; 50(9):442-8.
- Adaptogeni - superbiljke koje pobjeđuju stres i uravnotežuju metabolizam
- Često se spominju i mačja kandža (Uncaria tomentosa) te šisandra (Schisandra chinesis) koja je poznata u kineskoj tradicionalnoj medicini po antistresnom učinku.
- 13 Herbs and Spices That Can Reduce Inflammation
- Inflammation is your body's protective response to injury or damage. It helps your natural healing and repair processes. A problem starts when your body is chronically inflamed.
- Dr James online health clinic 8th January 2016
- Concerned about aches and pains? Worried about a medical condition? You can email your questions confidentially to Dr Le Fanu at drjames@telegraph.
Uncaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uncaria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
dream dictionary separation
mandelbrot set history
politics of barbados executive branch
ibelin the castle