A selection of articles related to uncertain terms.
Original articles from our library related to the Uncertain Terms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uncertain Terms.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Uncertain Terms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uncertain Terms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ronan O'Gara spells out his career plans in no uncertain terms
- The former Munster out-half committed to his French side Racing 92 earlier this week, agreeing to a three-year contract extension to take him to the end of the decade.
- Keith Emerson of Emerson, Lake and Palmer Dies at 71
- "I've told Keith in no uncertain terms that what put me off his band were those 20-minute organ solos and that film of their convoy of trucks crossing America.
- Joe Biden in Jerusalem
- “Let me say in no uncertain terms the U.S. condemns these acts and condemns the failure to condemn them,” Biden told reporters, in an implicit criticism of Abbas, who later offered condolences for Force's death without criticizing the attack.
- Are Patriots Still Fighting NFL? 8000-Word Essay Doesn't Make It Clear
- But think about it: the New England Patriots, in what is as close to an officially sanctioned statement as is possible in this situation, are stating in no uncertain terms that the league has been lying throughout the whole ordeal.
- Giants reliever Sergio Romo has heated words for Bryce Harper
- SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Washington Nationals star outfielder Bryce Harper has generated a stir around baseball for comments made in an ESPN article published Thursday, calling the game "a tired sport" and saying that long-standing unwritten rules of ...
Uncertain Terms Topics
Related searchesphilosophy of language history
biology scope of biology
phalanx formation demise