- Scare Yourself With Science: Here's How to Sniff Out Bodies in Shallow Graves
- Why bother with fiction when you can be horrified by everyday life? We've found a paper about how to locate bodies in “clandestine graves” by analyzing the gas emissions they give off. Odor Analysis of Decomposing Buried Human Remains is your ...
- A novel natural product inspired scaffold with robust neurotrophic, neurogenic
- In search for drugs to treat neuropsychiatric disorders wherein neurotrophic and neurogenic properties are affected, two neurotrophically active small molecules specially crafted following natural product leads based on 2-oxa-spiro[5.
- 2 Key Laboratory of Optoelectronic Technology and Intelligent Control of
- Then, 5-(bromomethyl)undecane (4.49 g, 18 mmol) and a catalytic amount of tetrabutylammonium bromide (Bu4NBr) were added, and the solution was refluxed overnight. After the reaction mixture was cooled to ambient temperature, the resulting solution ...
- Volatile affairs in microbial interactions
- Representative examples are given per class: alcohols (for example, ethanol), aldehydes (for example, benzaldehyde), alkanes (for example, undecane), alkenes (1-undecene), aromatic compounds (for example, 2-phenylethanol), esters (for example, ...
- Sunscreens uncovered - my latest finds and rejects
- Amongst the ingredients (none of which have any benefits for the skin) is undecane, used as a “mild sex attractant” for moths and cockroaches (source). It is regarded as a hazardous substance in New Jersey. COOLA Sport SPF 50 Fresh Mango Moisturizer ...
Undecane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Undecane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestweeter ribbon tweeter
pendragon cycle characters
medicis doctor or md
thurgood marshall death