A selection of articles related to understand.
Original articles from our library related to the Understand. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Understand.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Understand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Understand books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- NASCAR's Brian France Doesn't Understand His Own Trump Endorsement
- NASCAR's Brian France Doesn't Understand His Own Trump Endorsement NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France, right, speaks at a rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump at Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Ga. Photo: AP.
- Surprised that American Muslims are feeling the Bern? You must not understand
- Before falling asleep late Tuesday night, I read an exuberant text message from my best friend, born and raised in Dearborn, Michigan: “Bernie won Michigan!” By late Wednesday morning, I had already lost count of how many perplexed (and decidedly not ...
- I can't understand what it's like to be a single mom
- One night over cocktails with some mom-friends, I sighed and said: “It's hard being a single mom.” I'd been complaining about how chaotic it was at home while my husband was away for a week-long work training. While scrambling to do everything myself, ...
- Report: Marketers Don't Seem to Understand What Consumers Want
- Understanding the impact of your marketing is key to making wise investments in social media as many marketers still struggle to measure the ROI from social media. A report from eMarketer and CMO Council examines how misaligned marketers are with the ...
- This team is faking a mission to Mars to understand the high emotional cost of
- Holed up in an abandoned volcano quarry with few resources and only limited communication with friends and family, six volunteers are simulating a yearlong mission to Mars. If NASA wants to land humans on the red planet by the 2030s, it will need to ...
Related searchesflywheel energy storage applications
richard nixon birth and early years
ankh-morpork city watch watch badge
carrot cake history