A selection of articles related to understand.
Original articles from our library related to the Understand. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Understand.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
Understand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Understand books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Do we really understand tacit knowledge?
- 1. Do we really understand tacit knowledge? Haridimos Tsoukas.
- To Understand Buddhism
- many people truly understand what Buddhism is. Therefore understand that in proper Way Places, we do not understand the reality of life and the universe.
- Do Scientists Understand the Public?
- representatives of the public to explore how scientists currently understand tists in order to better understand public attitudes toward science and technology.
- Helping Classmates Understand Adoption
- Understand Adoption.
Suggested News Resources
- Three things to help understand Hurricane Irene
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency, reshaped after criticism for its response to Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast in 2005, was praised by local authorities for tornado response this year in Alabama and Joplin, Mo.
- Argentine central bank chief says downgrade shows Moody's doesn't understand
- By AP, BUENOS AIRES, Argentina — Argentina's central bank president lashed out at Moody's on Friday, saying its downgrade of the nation's financial system shows the ratings service “doesn't understand what's happening in Argentina.
- Minnesota's J.T. Miller Company, Inc. Helps Local Residents Better Understand
- Local agents at Minnesota's JT Miller Company, Inc. understand why so many people are anxious to make their first big life purchase, whether a car or home.
- Go see 'The Interrupters' to understand the nature of violence in Chicago
- A friend of mine showed up at the Gene Siskel Film Center last Saturday night to see "The Interrupters" only to find that, sorry, it was sold out. Both shows. What?
Suggested Web Resources
- Understand Your Code
- Understand is a static analysis tool for maintaining, measuring, and analyzing critical or large code bases.
- Understand | Define Understand at Dictionary.com
- to perceive the meaning of; grasp the idea of; comprehend: to understand Spanish; I didn't understand your question. 2.
- Understanding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- To understand something is to have conceptualized it to a given measure.
- Understand Synonyms, Understand Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for understand at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Understand - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- verb \ˌən-dər-ˈstand\. un·der·stood \-ˈstu̇d\un·der·stand·ing. Definition of UNDERSTAND.
Related searchesamplification linguistics examples
yahoo messenger latest releases
artery types of arteries
georgia us state religion