A selection of articles related to underwear.
Original articles from our library related to the Underwear. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Underwear.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Underwear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Underwear books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ben Higgins Struts In Nothing But His Underwear: See The Bachelor Looking Sexy
- Here firstname.lastname@example.org in his underwear. YOU'RE WELCOME.
- Hilaria Baldwin celebrates third pregnancy with underwear selfie
- “We don't need to be ashamed or hide the pregnant figure,” the yoga guru and wife to Alec Baldwin captioned a sexy Instagram shot in her bra and underwear Monday night. “These are common emotions in our society that elevates a thin body above all else.”.
- A Former German Underwear Factory, Now an Elegant Concrete Villa
- THE ANTIVILLA BEGAN its life as part of a state-run underwear factory complex in the 1980s.
- Why is sleeping without underwear better for our health?
- We obviously wear the underwear for hygienic reasons. Dr. Alyssa Dweck, a gynecologist at Mount Kisco Medical Group Westcher, in New York, said in her essay that it is important not to wear underwear at night.
- Why you shouldn't wear underwear to bed
- "I often tell my patients to sleep without underwear," Dr Alyssa Dweck told Shape.