- Emma Roberts Birthday: Actress' Best Photos Throughout The Years
- Emma Rose Roberts turned 25 last Wednesday, February 10. After small roles in films such as Blow (2001), she rose to prominence with her role as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous (2004–07), for which she was nominated for a ...
- Welcome To MTV Voices
- I fell in love with the soundtrack, how the film celebrates fangirls, and, of course, that magical moment when the band, Stillwater, sings “Tiny Dancer” in unison on the tour bus.
- 'Sing Street' And The Wonderful Happy-Sad Feeling Of Coming Of Age
- When I arrived in Park City, Utah last Thursday for the Sundance Film Festival, I did so with all of the wide-eyed enthusiasm of a first-timer.
- Britney Spears Is A 'Son Of A Bitch' In These Bikini Teasers
- Miss Spears, who's recording her ninth album and maybe an EP, posted three black-and-white teasers to Instagram on Monday night. But are the visuals for a new project? A new music video for a brand-new song, perhaps?
- 9 Times The 1975 Shook Up Genre With Their Music
- The 1975 have continually blurred the line under which genre they fall given their eclectic mix of influences and sounds infused in their music. “If you take ['Sex'] out of our arsenal, that's the only rock song we have,” Healy says.
Unfabulous Soundtrack is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unfabulous Soundtrack books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Unfabulous Soundtrack Topics
Related searchesliterature prose fiction