- un·gu·late ( ng gy -l t, -l t ). adj. 1.
- Monitoring and Assessment of Wolf-Ungulate Interactions and
- The impacts of wolves on elk and other ungulates is perhaps one of the most wolves or their impacts on the ungulate populations the agency managed.
- Confinement of Wild Ungulates within High - The Wildlife Society
- Demand for hunting and the sale of live wild ungulates (hoofed mammals) and The policy of The Wildlife Society with respect to ungulate confinement is to: 1.
- A long-term perspective on ungulate–vegetation interactions
- The fossil record of vegetation and ungulates places present conditions and trends in a resolved until more is known about past ungulate population sizes.
- Jen Blair cares for small carnivores and 'ungulates'
- Jennifer Blair is the senior keeper of small carnivores and African ungulates at the zoo. An African ungulate is a mammal native to Africa that has hooves.
- Of man and beast
- In its bid for world domination this cunning ungulate has succeeded in training a great army of apes to do its bidding.
- Caribou conference frustrates Yukon participant
- With many caribou herds in decline, talks during the Arctic Ungulate Conference in Yellowknife this week focused on improving the management of the animals.
- Petition: Change Montana's policy of killing orphaned deer
- People who want to help what appears to be an abandoned ungulate are trying to do the right thing, Aasheim said. But just as it says on the FWP website: "When humans interfere with nature, we often turn a natural situation into a serious problem.
- Ungulate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ungulates are several groups of mammals, most of which use the tips of their toes, usually hoofed, to sustain their whole body weight while moving.
- What is an UNGULATE?
- Literally, "ungulate" refers to any animal with hooves - a hoof being an enlarged toenail (see below).
- Ungulate | Define Ungulate at Dictionary.com
- belonging or pertaining to the Ungulata, a former order of all hoofed mammals, now divided into the odd-toed perissodactyls and even-toed artiodactyls. 3.
- Ungulates: AllAboutMammals.com
- Ungulates are hoofed mammals.
Ungulate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ungulate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
jrg friedrich reviews