- noun \ˈyü-nə-ˌbrau̇\. Definition of UNIBROW. : a single continuous brow resulting from the growing together of eyebrows.
- RESUME TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY - UNIBROW DESIGNS
- UNIBROW DESIGNS (1/2003 - Present) - San Francisco, CA. OWNER / CREATIVE DIRECTOR.
- Book 1
- They make fun of my unibrow. They make fun of my name,” 11- year-old Namprit Kaur told us.
- Prices for laser hair removal: Buy 4 treatments and receive the 5th for
- Unibrow & Above Brow: $79.00. Forehead/temple & Unibrow: $149.
- 10A Observing the Cell Cycle
- 7. Eye color. TT - red Tt - one red and one green tt - green.
- Planking is the New Trend for Models, Replaces the Unibrow
- By Susie G Planking is the act of posing as a stiff, hardwood board in an ill-fitting context of a candid photograph. As far as popular internet memes go these days, planking seems to be all the rage!
- Mustache grows into own, sheds hipster irony
- A unibrow looks like neglect. Sideburns can be overlooked. By contrast, you can't miss a mustache.
- Santino Marella Talks About Action Figure Process, Becoming A WWE Champion
- Below are a few of the highlights: You said you got rid of your unibrow for a wedding. What happened to the fauxhawk?: Well, you know, I'm trying to be a little more corporate and to be honest, it was exposing some weaknesses I had in my hairline.
- James Ready puts on its spelling caps in Facebook initiative
- How about MULLET and UNIBROW? They are among the words contestants are required to spell in a new Facebook initiative from the brewer called the “James Ready Spelling Bee Lottery.” The contest, which launched in late July and runs through Dec.
- Five fashion faux pas
- Alternatively you could just leave the unibrow, but then you risk looking like Bigfoots hairier cousin, Youfoot. Now, you might think you've heard this one before. And you probably have.
- Urban Dictionary: unibrow
- A single eyebrow, linked by hair over the nose between what in most people are two separate eyebrows.
- Unibrow Club - We Love Your Unibrow
- At Unibrow Club, we love your unibrow.
- How to Get Rid of a Unibrow | eHow.com
- How to Get Rid of a Unibrow. The unibrow is never a welcome sight.
- (firstname.lastname@example.org) Where Highbrow and Lowbrow come together.
Unibrow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unibrow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesqueens regulations and orders
ipaq familiar linux
frank ticheli biography
virus classification viroids
english language intonation
jackson street boys