- Students invited to apply for Unicameral Youth Legislature
- High school students are invited to take on the role of state senators at the Unicameral Youth Legislature from June 5-8.
- Legislature exempts itself from open records law
- Nebraska's one-house Legislature was designed with transparency in mind. George Norris, the U.S.
- New York lawmaker says 1-house Legislature is way to go
- In Depression-era Nebraska, the move to follow Norris' dream to establish a unicameral legislature — today still the only such unicameral system in the United States — won approval of some 286,000 voters. In 2016 New York, Assemblyman Mark Johns, ...
- Cattle Group Backs Bill To Clarify Ag Vehicle Weight Limits
- LB 977, the Implements of Husbandry Legislation that defines weight limits on ag vehicles had its first reading the Nebraska Unicameral this week. The measure is a priority bill for the Nebraska Cattlemen's Association.
- RICKETTS: Governor, legislature work to balance budget
- Last year, I worked with the Unicameral to provide $408 million in direct dollar-for-dollar property tax relief through the Property Tax Credit Relief Fund. This year, we must make structural changes to property taxes.
Unicameral Legislature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicameral Legislature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Unicameral Legislature Topics
Related searchesarrow dynamics
le chat noir
worship of idols in hinduism