A selection of articles related to unicorn elasmotherium.
Original articles from our library related to the Unicorn Elasmotherium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unicorn Elasmotherium.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Unicorn Elasmotherium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicorn Elasmotherium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- One-horned rhino Elasmotherium `source of unicorn legend`
- Washington: Although modern Indian and Javan rhinos have a single horn on their noses, the extinct one-horned rhino Elasmotherium was a source of the unicorn legend because it had a two meter-long horn on its forehead and lived with prehistoric humans ...
- Former Shin Bet head: Jewish terror slow-growing 'cancer' in Israel
- We still 'remember' unicorns but that again is a distant memory of the now extinct one-horned elasmotherium. No proof of the Exodus has ever been found even though Israeli archaeologists are the most dedicated searchers on the planet.
- 5 Animals That Have Gone Extinct In The Past 50 Years
- It's probably worth making a reminder here that various rhinoceroses species (the unicorn, elasmotherium; woolly rhinos; etc) were until recent human activity found throughout much of the world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.