A selection of articles related to unicorn elasmotherium.
Original articles from our library related to the Unicorn Elasmotherium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unicorn Elasmotherium.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Unicorn Elasmotherium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicorn Elasmotherium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jessie Gillan LIS 652 Encyclopedia Assignment November 8, 2008
- the Musee de Cluny, Paris that shows an image of a unicorn as being a ..
- III.I The evolution of the rhinoceros
- Another Asian species was the well-known Elasmotherium, the giant unicorn rhinoceros.
- PRÉSENT PRESENT -300 -5 000 -8 000 -12 000 -35 000 -120 000
- THE NOMADIC ERA. Giant Unicorn (Elasmotherium). Illustration by Larisa Nikolaeva.
- MIND VERSUS MACHINE
- The unicorn, for instance, may have been based on the fossilized remains of a real animal: the Elasmotherium.
Suggested News Resources
- One-horned rhino Elasmotherium 'source of unicorn legend'
- A posteriorly shifted nasal horn provides more substantial support and the arched structure of the nasofrontal area is an adaptation for a huge horn. The S. lagrelii skull provides new information about the origin of the giant unicorn Elasmotherium.
- A tandem-horned rhino from the Late Miocene of China reveals origin of the
- The S. lagrelii skull provides new information about the origin of the giant unicorn Elasmotherium. Previously, S.
Suggested Web Resources
- 13. The Real Unicorn Elasmotherium » Chinese Unicorn
- The Real Unicorn Elasmotherium.
- Mystical Unicorn: Is There Evidence Of The Existence Of Unicorns?
- t has been theorized that the unicorn could be based on an extinct animal called giant unicorn (Elasmotherium).