A selection of articles related to unicorn elasmotherium.
Original articles from our library related to the Unicorn Elasmotherium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unicorn Elasmotherium.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Unicorn Elasmotherium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicorn Elasmotherium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Jessie Gillan LIS 652 Encyclopedia Assignment November 8, 2008
- the Musee de Cluny, Paris that shows an image of a unicorn as being a ..
- III.I The evolution of the rhinoceros
- Another Asian species was the well-known Elasmotherium, the giant unicorn rhinoceros.
- PRÉSENT PRESENT -300 -5 000 -8 000 -12 000 -35 000 -120 000
- THE NOMADIC ERA. Giant Unicorn (Elasmotherium). Illustration by Larisa Nikolaeva.
- MIND VERSUS MACHINE
- The unicorn, for instance, may have been based on the fossilized remains of a real animal: the Elasmotherium.
Suggested News Resources
- One-horned rhino Elasmotherium 'source of unicorn legend'
- A posteriorly shifted nasal horn provides more substantial support and the arched structure of the nasofrontal area is an adaptation for a huge horn. The S. lagrelii skull provides new information about the origin of the giant unicorn Elasmotherium.
- A tandem-horned rhino from the Late Miocene of China reveals origin of the
- The S. lagrelii skull provides new information about the origin of the giant unicorn Elasmotherium. Previously, S.
Suggested Web Resources
- 13. The Real Unicorn Elasmotherium » Chinese Unicorn
- The Real Unicorn Elasmotherium.
- Mystical Unicorn: Is There Evidence Of The Existence Of Unicorns?
- t has been theorized that the unicorn could be based on an extinct animal called giant unicorn (Elasmotherium).
Unicorn Elasmotherium Topics
christianity by country
congenital hypothyroidism symptoms
onetel the end 2001
gesta danorum chronology