A selection of articles related to unicorn heraldry.
Original articles from our library related to the Unicorn Heraldry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unicorn Heraldry.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
Unicorn Heraldry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicorn Heraldry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- supporter) with Scotland's unicorn. Fltidiger R. Beer remarks, "By far the best known unicorn in heraldry is part of the British coat of arms.
- PAINTED TAPESTRIES
- In the case of the lady and the Unicorn piece we did not want to copy the original exactly as there was original heraldry and a motto involved.
- Heraldic Emblems Prove
- In the Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom, or Great Britain, there is a rampant lion on the right side, and a unicorn on the left side standing on its hind feet.
- TEXT AND TAPESTRY : THE LADY AND THE UNICORN
- lion and unicorn are constant companions and heraldic bearers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Heraldry - All About Unicorns
- Historical information about the use of unicorns in heraldry.
- Fleur-de-lis Designs - Sample Horses in Heraldry
- Sample Unicorns In Heraldry. Receive a full set of unicorn and horse images -- only $ 34.50.
- The Unicorn: I. The Heraldic Unicorn
- SECTION I. THE HERALDIC UNICORN.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.