A selection of articles related to unicorn heraldry.
Original articles from our library related to the Unicorn Heraldry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unicorn Heraldry.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Unicorn Heraldry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicorn Heraldry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- supporter) with Scotland's unicorn. Fltidiger R. Beer remarks, "By far the best known unicorn in heraldry is part of the British coat of arms.
- PAINTED TAPESTRIES
- In the case of the lady and the Unicorn piece we did not want to copy the original exactly as there was original heraldry and a motto involved.
- Heraldic Emblems Prove
- In the Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom, or Great Britain, there is a rampant lion on the right side, and a unicorn on the left side standing on its hind feet.
- TEXT AND TAPESTRY : THE LADY AND THE UNICORN
- lion and unicorn are constant companions and heraldic bearers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Heraldry - All About Unicorns
- Historical information about the use of unicorns in heraldry.
- Fleur-de-lis Designs - Sample Horses in Heraldry
- Sample Unicorns In Heraldry. Receive a full set of unicorn and horse images -- only $ 34.50.
- The Unicorn: I. The Heraldic Unicorn
- SECTION I. THE HERALDIC UNICORN.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Unicorn Heraldry Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation bridegroom
chimeras of fullmetal alchemist
bend oregon major companies
apis egyptian mythology ka of osiris