A selection of articles related to unicorn heraldry.
Original articles from our library related to the Unicorn Heraldry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unicorn Heraldry.
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 23:2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 23:3 And Balaam said unto Balak,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
Unicorn Heraldry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unicorn Heraldry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- supporter) with Scotland's unicorn. Fltidiger R. Beer remarks, "By far the best known unicorn in heraldry is part of the British coat of arms.
- PAINTED TAPESTRIES
- In the case of the lady and the Unicorn piece we did not want to copy the original exactly as there was original heraldry and a motto involved.
- Heraldic Emblems Prove
- In the Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom, or Great Britain, there is a rampant lion on the right side, and a unicorn on the left side standing on its hind feet.
- TEXT AND TAPESTRY : THE LADY AND THE UNICORN
- lion and unicorn are constant companions and heraldic bearers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Heraldry - All About Unicorns
- Historical information about the use of unicorns in heraldry.
- Fleur-de-lis Designs - Sample Horses in Heraldry
- Sample Unicorns In Heraldry. Receive a full set of unicorn and horse images -- only $ 34.50.
- The Unicorn: I. The Heraldic Unicorn
- SECTION I. THE HERALDIC UNICORN.
Unicorn Heraldry Topics
toyota jz engine 2jz-ge
dreaming of hive