Unit 731 Vivisection
A selection of articles related to unit 731 vivisection.
Original articles from our library related to the Unit 731 Vivisection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unit 731 Vivisection.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
Unit 731 Vivisection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unit 731 Vivisection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- No documents confirm military coerced 'comfort women,' Japan envoy tells U.N.
- Or is it possible, that the same government responsible for Unit 731, might not have been above deceit and coercion if needed to fill the ranks of its military brothels? ...
- Unit 731: The Horrors of the 'Asian Auschwitz' and Why You've Never Heard of It
- They were human lab rats, and they died from causes as diverse as germ warfare tests, amputation, explosive weapons testing, and vivisection. Those inside the compound often died of vivisection. One of the medical researchers involved at Unit 731 ...
- Japan revisits its darkest moments where American POWs became human experiments
- Like the leaders of Unit 731, the doctors who conducted live vivisection re-entered postwar society as respectable members of the medical community. Most never spoke of their wartime experiences. Earlier this year, the university, which has long since ...
- Unit 731 Museum
- Unit 731 was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development wing of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) and World War II.
- Sinosphere | A New Look at Japan's Wartime Atrocities and a US Cover-Up
- Led by Dr. Shiro Ishii, Unit 731 bred plague microbes, then deliberately infected thousands of men, women and children. It conducted vivisection and frostbite and air pressure experiments, transfused prisoners with horse blood and studied the effect of ...