Unit 731 Vivisection
A selection of articles related to unit 731 vivisection.
Original articles from our library related to the Unit 731 Vivisection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unit 731 Vivisection.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Unit 731 Vivisection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unit 731 Vivisection books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Unit 731, 100 - Inhuman WMD Biological Warfare
- who insisted on anonymity, explained the reason for the vivisection.
- Saluting the Veterans Remembering the Victims
- The Japanese Unit 731 conducted vivisection on human beings and used them for biological and chemical warfare experimentations.
- Military Medical Ethics, Volume 2, Chapter 16, Japanese Biomedical
- Vivisection and Immediate Postmortem Dissection. POSTWAR . Caption: “1939 group photograph of Unit 731's leading scientists, taken at a banquet in Harbin.
- The Medical Auschwitz
- crimes of the Japanese and the human experimentation of Unit 731 remain relatively Unit 731 used live prisoners for a series of experiments to develop weapons and new medicine . Japanese veteran admits vivisection tests on PoWs.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Unit 731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prisoners of war were subjected to vivisection without anesthesia.
- The Asian Auschwitz of Unit 731 - theage.com.au
- Aug 29, 2002 After releasing plague bacilli in the Chinese city of Yiwu, Unit 731 and it was Shinozuka's job to scrub them down before the vivisection.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.