A selection of articles related to unitarian.
Original articles from our library related to the Unitarian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unitarian.
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- "The Holly and the Ivy": a Re-Heathenized Traditional Yuletide Carol
- Note: this song, in its Christianized form, was sung at the Lexington Unitarian Universalist Church in December 1999. The following comments were printed on the songsheet: "In early times, when reference was made in song or verse to 'holly' or 'ivy,'...
Holidays >> Yule
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Unitarian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unitarian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Flower - Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
- Prague church, at the Unitarian church in Cambridge.
Suggested News Resources
- Forum on Faith: Unitarian Universalists are prepared to grow
- Over the last two years at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Danbury (UUCD), as we continue to settle on "the Ridge" (Clapboard Ridge Road), we have had a great focus on growing our membership and growing our church.
- Cheryl Anderson column: Mathews replaces McFadden as Goodwill chaplain
- For the five years she served as assistant minister at Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship in Appleton, it was her primary focus. "I've always gotten to do what I loved," she said. "That's why I feel so fortunate.
- Unitarian Universalist Potluck Picnic will benefit North Kitsap Fishline
- POULSBO — North Kitsap Fishline will be the beneficiary of a potluck picnic hosted by the North Kitsap Unitarian Universalist Fellowship on Sunday, 3:30-6:30 pm, at Raab Park.
- UU church is good for another 100 years
- MIDDLEBORO — The building that houses the First Unitarian Universalist Society of Middleborough has been a fixture in town for 120 years, and thanks to the good work of members of the community, the church should stand for another 120 years.
- A Beatle's whimsical art
- 4, the touring exhibit "Imagine Peace: The Artwork of John Lennon," presented by the musician's widow, Yoko Ono, will appear at the Unitarian Universalist Meeting House in Provincetown.
Suggested Web Resources
- UUA: Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations
- Unitarian Universalism is a theologically diverse religion that encourages people to seek their own spiritual path.
- Unitarian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Unitarian can refer to: Religion.
- The "100 Questions" - Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashua
- 100 Questions That Non-Members Ask About Unitarian Universalism What is the difference between a Unitarian and a Universalist?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.