United Airlines Flight 811
A selection of articles related to united airlines flight 811.
Original articles from our library related to the United Airlines Flight 811. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on United Airlines Flight 811.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
United Airlines Flight 811 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, United Airlines Flight 811 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Today in History - Feb. 25
- Baggage is unloaded from United Airlines Flight 811 at Honolulu International Airport, Feb. 25, 1989. A gaping hole ripped open in the fuselage of the 747 at 20,000 feet during its flight from Honolulu, Hawaii to New Zealand.
- Hero pilot of United Flight 811 dies at age 81
- David Cronin, the hero pilot who successfully landed a crippled United Airlines Boeing 747 in Honolulu 21 years ago, died Monday at his home in Minden, Nev. He was 81. Cronin was the captain on United Flight 811, which left Honolulu bound for Auckland, ...
- Asiana Flight 214: Former Flight Attendant Remembers Horror Of United Flight 811
- EL DORADO COUNTY (CBS13) — When Laura Brentlinger saw the crash of Asiana Flight 214 in San Francisco, memories of a plane accident she survived in 1989 came back. “I know that plane inside and out, so when I saw it, my first thought was, 'Oh my ...
- In-flight terror over the Pacific
- It's the stuff of air travellers' nightmares. Twenty-five years ago this week, nine passengers, including Kiwi Lee Campbell, died when they were sucked out of United flight 811.
- Timeline: 8 emergency landings after explosions, structural damage
- Feb 24, 1989 — Shortly after United Airlines flight 811 departed from Honolulu, bound for Auckland, New Zealand and Sydney, Australia, the Boeing 747's cargo door blew off, sucking nine passengers to their deaths out of a 10-foot (3-meter) hole and ...
United Airlines Flight 811 Topics
archbishop george abbot
teacher senior teachers
battle of mutina
elkhart county indiana history
auto insurance dictionary v