United Media Syndicated Comics
A selection of articles related to united media syndicated comics.
Original articles from our library related to the United Media Syndicated Comics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on United Media Syndicated Comics.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
United Media Syndicated Comics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, United Media Syndicated Comics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- U.S. Presidential politics reflects our wider society — for better and worse
- The ironic statement is from the durable comic strip "Pogo" by cartoonist Walt Kelly, widely syndicated in newspapers from the late 1940s into the 1970's.
- Unbalanced Production: The Comics Business in the 1940s
- By the mid-1930s, McKay had brokered a deal with King Features Syndicate to repackage their newspaper comics—Katzenjammer Kids, Blondie, The Phantom, and other titles—as floppies. These reprints ...
- Jim Davis speaks to design class about his 'Garfield' comic
- Jim Davis, “Garfield” creator and Ball State alum, offered insight about his journey with the character to a class of emerging media design and development students. A group of students will be making computerized versions ...
United Media Syndicated Comics Topics
Related searchesacronym and initialism examples
interstate 15 arizona
while loop qbasic or visual basic
james c neill texas revolution
william schnoebelen satanism