A selection of articles related to univac iii.
Original articles from our library related to the Univac Iii. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Univac Iii.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: III John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth. 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 1:3 For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the...
New Testament >> III John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Univac Iii is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Univac Iii books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UPhhATOH'S MANUAL UNIVAC III
- UNIVAC III Data-Processing System .... . Equipment of Advanced Design.
- GENERAL REFERENCE MANUAL
- A. Relaiionship of the SALT System to the UNIVAC iii . Preface.
- YEWSL TTER
- 4. 4. Packard Bell Computer Corporation, PBZ50, Los Angeles, California.
- NARA | Prologue | Prologue: Selected Articles
- UNIVAC II-A tape drives, 1678 "readable" with UNIVAC III-A tape drives, and 146 tapes "readable" with then contemporary industry-compatible tape drives.
Suggested News Resources
- Koomeys Gesetz
- Die in der Abbildung erfassten Maschinen wurden mit Elektronenröhren (zB die ENIAC), oder mit einzelnen Transistoren (zB UNIVAC III) oder mit integrierten Schaltungen gebaut.
Suggested Web Resources
- UNIVAC III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The UNIVAC III, designed as an improved transistorized replacement for the vacuum tube UNIVAC I and UNIVAC II computers, was introduced in June 1962.
- Univac 3 system
- This system is a Univac-III system. The system has 32K words of memory, and 8. Uniservo 3A drives.
- Core memory found in an early UNIVAC III computer, retired from the Burlington Northern Railways in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.