University Of Bradford Students Union
A selection of articles related to university of bradford students union.
Original articles from our library related to the University Of Bradford Students Union. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on University Of Bradford Students Union.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
University Of Bradford Students Union is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, University Of Bradford Students Union books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Teachers rejoice as SD Senate passes sales-tax increase
- “When student teachers from Black Hills State University can start out making $8,000 more than me in Wyoming, and I have a Master's degree and 20 years of experience, I tell them to go for it,” Mikkelson said. ....
- Teachers' strike to go ahead after High Court rejects Government's injunction
- He said striking over funding cuts was part of the the union's political "Save Our Colleges" campaign. In a statement, Kevin Courtney, Deputy General Secretary of the NUT said: "The High Court's decision is a victory for democracy and common sense.
- PC Dave Phillips: Teenager who killed policeman 'had smoked cannabis since age
- A teenager accused of using a stolen vehicle as a "weapon" to murder a policeman had been using cannabis since the age of six, a court heard. Clayton Williams, 19, from Wallasey, Merseyside, had been buying drugs and had smoked a "spliff" before ...
- Heston Blumenthal threatens legal action against French bistro in battle of
- Students march past Oriel College at Oxford University, as they call for the removal of a statue mounted on the college building of British imperialist Cecil Rhodes.
- Five-year-old boy investigated for rape in Manchester is one of 70 children
- Police have investigated a claim a five-year-old boy raped a 14-year-old girl in Manchester, it has been revealed. New figures have emerged showing 70 sex attacks were allegedly committed by children under the age of 10 in the past year - including 21 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.