University Of Mumbai
A selection of articles related to university of mumbai.
Original articles from our library related to the University Of Mumbai. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on University Of Mumbai.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
University Of Mumbai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, University Of Mumbai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The spectacular, warped beauty of Mumbai's elaborate interiors
- Kenderdine, director of the Expanded Perception and Interaction Centre at the university, is part of a new wave of curators drawing on digital tools to document architecture, whilst expanding our understanding and appreciation of it in the process.
- Mumbai university's BMM students get sweet surprise in semester grading
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM) students were surprised to know that the University of Mumbai has increased their aggregate marks, almost three weeks after the results of their fifth semester examinations were announced. Many students who had scored A ...
- Has Raj Thackeray's brand of politics come to an end? Changing times & minds
- "Sadly, voters lack political and intellectual grist and fall for these issues… The problem is there is no intellectual Marathiwaad (pro-Marathi stance) in politics," he lamented.
- Mumbai University to issue duplicate mark sheets within 30 days
- Under the RTS Act, the Mumbai varsities would be bound to provide the duplicate documents within 30 days of receiving the application.
- Mumbai University asked to return trophy it never won
- Barely a few days after being declared the runners-up at the inter-university youth festival in Mysore, that was held from February 15-19, the Mumbai University has been asked by the organisers to return the trophy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
University Of Mumbai Topics
Related searcheswood carving history
arad israel music festival
lulu opera synopsis
kappa kappa gamma
british coinage slang