A selection of articles related to unjust steward.
Original articles from our library related to the Unjust Steward. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unjust Steward.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. 24:2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Unjust Steward is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unjust Steward books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PARABLE OF THE UNJUST STEWARD (LUKE 16:1-13): A
- The parable of the unjust steward in Luke 16:1-13 is well known for its .
- A History of Recent Interpretation of the Parable of the Unjust Steward
- the parable—the unjust steward—both because of its familiarity through long use 7 L. J.
- The Unjust Steward
- THE UNJUST STEWARD. Luke xvi: 1, 12 verses. [by the Rev.
- The Unjust Steward in the Light of its Contexts
- Comparison of Prodigal Son with Unjust Steward ..........8. Cultural Context .
Suggested News Resources
- The Debt Cantata
- This passage relates the Parable of the Unjust Steward, in which a manager is accused by his rich employer of squandering the goods entrusted to him.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Unjust Steward, Luke 16:1-8 | Christian Apologetics and
- Why does the landowner praise the unjust steward?
- Unjust Steward - Biblical Commentary and Interpretation
- Good, biblical commentary and interpretation on the Parable of the Unjust Steward and what we can all learn from this fascinating parable.
- The Unjust Steward | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site
- The Unjust Steward. Study By: Hampton Keathley IV · Printer-friendly version · Send to friend.
Unjust Steward Topics
Related searchesprefix linguistics
absolute pitch passive absolute pitch
cities on the volga
europe band biography
indo-aryans pre-vedic indo-aryans