A selection of articles related to unjust steward.
Original articles from our library related to the Unjust Steward. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unjust Steward.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods. 16:2 And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 18:3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and with a certain orator named Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul. 24:2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse him, saying, Seeing that by...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Unjust Steward is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unjust Steward books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From the Elgin marbles to the Cambridge cockerel, it's time to return stolen goods
- Glennie thinks we should give these artifacts back to the cab-driver, who would be a more "authentic" steward of the artifacts of world art history! No doubt he will be .... below the line agree.
- City spars with Santa Monica Airport advocates over leases
- Airport critics and supporters are engaged in a war of words over recent actions at the Santa Monica Airport. The recent exchange began on Feb. 26 when Senior Advisor to the City Manager Nelson Hernandez sent an email announcing the departure of ...
- Environmental activist Berta Cáceres found murdered in her home
- Environmental and human rights activist Berta Cáceres was murdered in her home this week by two gunmen. Cáceres, like many activists, knew that her work made her a target, and she had received numerous death threats during her fight to improve the ...
- Implicit bias found everywhere
- Kevinn Matthews, University of Tulsa College of Law Association president-elect, visits with Jerry Kang, Buck Colbert Franklin Memorial Civil Rights Lecturer, following the presentation. Matthews is an attorney with WPX Energy. Ralph Schaefer for TBLN.
- Secret Government Is Stupid, Reckless, Incompetent, & Lawless
- To justify the unjust Mexican-American War, President James K. Polk lied about the killing of an American soldier on American soil and risk of British or French colonization of Mexico. Ulysses S.
Unjust Steward Topics
Related searchesislamic faith
storming of the bastille
beachwear combination with outerwear
japanese idol list of japanese idols
list of supermarkets italy