A selection of articles related to unmarried.
Original articles from our library related to the Unmarried. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unmarried.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Her name means "giver". With a plough drawn by four sons whom she bore to a giant and changed into oxen for the purpose, she ploughed the island Zealand (the main island of Denmark) away from the Swedish mainland, later mothering the chief dynasty...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Unmarried is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unmarried books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What We Know About Unmarried Parents: Implications for Building
- children's wellbeing by helping new, unmarried parents build stronger relationships unmarried parents from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study.
- Unmarried Fathers' Guide - Minnesota Fathers & Families Network
- Unmarried Fathers' Guide to Paternity, Custody,. Parenting Time and Child Support in Minnesota. Quick Reference: Table of Contents.
- Analysis of Unmarried Female Home Buyers – Rough Draft
- buyers today, a growing group of unmarried buyers has made the industry take notice.
- Unmarried parents in college: Pathways to success
- attendance harmful to some families headed by unmarried parents.
Suggested News Resources
- US Census Bureau Facts for Features: Unmarried and Single Americans Week Sept
- 18-24 in 2011) as "Unmarried and Single Americans Week," an acknowledgment that many unmarried Americans do not identify with the word "single" because they are parents, have partners or are widowed.
- Marital Satisfaction Plays Role in Heart Bypass Survival
- 22, 2011 -- People who are married and who undergo heart bypass surgery are more than twice as likely as their unmarried counterparts to be alive after 15 years, a new study indicates.
- More Unwed Parents Live Together, Report Finds
- The report states that children now are more likely to have unmarried parents than divorced ones.
- Unmarried heterosexual couples up in Iowa and US
- The number of unmarried heterosexual couples in Iowa rose nearly 43 percent in the past decade, to 75773 couples in 2010. Meanwhile, the number of married heterosexual couples in 2010 dropped about 1.3 percent, to 625173.
- Marriage? Let me think about it
- Meantime, the number of unmarried cohabiting couples has grown tenfold, the census shows.
Suggested Web Resources
- Unmarried America
- Advocacy group promoting fairness for the nation's 86 million unmarried people, regardless of their living situations.
- unmarried - definition of unmarried by the Free Online Dictionary
- (Performing Arts) Films denoting a print of a cinematograph film in which the picture and sound recordings are on separate reels.
- Discovery Health "Happily Unmarried"
- Is it possible to be happily unmarried? Learn about being happily unmarried at Discovery Health.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescornish language revival
symmetry biology asymmetry
buster keaton death
n game editing map data
mona lisa aesthetics
nosocomial infection bacteria