A selection of articles related to unmarried.
Original articles from our library related to the Unmarried. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unmarried.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Her name means "giver". With a plough drawn by four sons whom she bore to a giant and changed into oxen for the purpose, she ploughed the island Zealand (the main island of Denmark) away from the Swedish mainland, later mothering the chief dynasty...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Unmarried is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unmarried books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- All the Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation
- In mid-2015, for the first time, unmarried American adults outnumbered married one. Nearly half of all new births in the US are to unmarried mothers, and the number of couples who are co-habitating but remain unmarried has tripled. A 2010 Pew Research ...
- 'That's not for me': All the Single Ladies pays unmarried women their due
- Thankfully, with the publication of Rebecca Traister's All the Single Ladies: Unmarried Women and the Rise of an Independent Nation, I can stop explaining and buy her book for all the busybodies in my happily unmarried life.
- 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot' is Tina Fey's latest ode to unmarried women
- This post discusses the plot of “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
- More Singaporeans living in condos, younger generation staying unmarried
- SINGAPORE - In the past five years, more Singaporeans are now living in condominiums, more are taking public transport to work, and more are remaining single until later in their lives.
- What Unmarried Women Want: Big Government?
- But unmarried men also tend to lean heavily Democrat. In 2004, USA Today polling showed 56 percent of married male voters supported George W. Bush, while 55 percent of unmarried male voters backed John Kerry.
Related searcheslist of disney characters v
obsessive compulsive disorder
gothic blimp works
new ireland human geography
port moresby regions and suburbs
shrewsbury coat of arms