- The properties of any particular unobtainium depend on the intended use. these cables would still be close enough to unobtainable to meet the definition.
- (supported in part by ). Conclusions from an APS-POPA/MRS study. * a personal perspective (release Feb.
- Untitled - The Oakley Review
- (Unobtainium 49) They were also later re-released with a different, softer unobtanium as the .
- Product & Services Catalog - Unobtainium Supply Co.
- When shipping to Unobtainium Supply Co. please tell shipping company or write on the box: "Signature not needed.
- In uncertain times, certainty is a precious stone
- It is the political equivalent of rare earth unobtainium, mostly hidden in the brighter fabric of day to day issues. It is the confidence thread.
- For $208583, imitation is the sincerest form of Bugatti
- But for the cost of a new Aston Martin, this one could provide probably 90% of the experience, and without the anxiety that driving a multi-million dollar car made out of unobtainium can engender.
- Editorial: The BMW i8 – Sustainable Magic
- And BMW will pull this sustainable magic off without resorting to unobtainium metallurgy, perpetual motion schemes, or unicorn droppings. BMW has taken the idea of a plug-in hybrid and turned it up to '11′.
- The Hunt For Moammar Qaddafi
- If none of these leads pan out, I suggest looking for Qaddafi among the herds of snipe, wumpus, and wild geese that roam the Libyan hills, or maybe check the unobtainium mines.
- Live From Pebble Beach: The Show Goes On
- But he notes that the concept's unobtainium appeal just got a little stronger, as The Cadillac concept car supposedly drives, stops and turns. This begs my question: why the hell doesn't GM just sell it?
- Unobtanium - James Cameron's Avatar Wiki - Sam Worthington, Zoe
- Further efforts proved futile, and frustrated researchers finally termed their goal " unobtainium.
- Unobtainium - Television Tropes & Idioms
- The Unobtainium trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.
- Urban Dictionary: unobtainium
- An imaginary unavailable material used humourously to solve otherwise impossible problems; an item of unaffordable price.
Unobtainium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unobtainium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaustralopithecus africanus
call of duty multiplayer modes
sublime philosophy romantic period
least common multiple