A selection of articles related to unreliable narrator.
Original articles from our library related to the Unreliable Narrator. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unreliable Narrator.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Unreliable Narrator is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unreliable Narrator books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TROUBLE WITH NICk
- Do these shortcomings mean that Nick is an unreliable narrator? At times and in part, yes.
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- speak in the role of different characters, and he used that knowledge to create a narrator who is very dif- ferent from himself. Unreliable Narrator.
- Unreliable narration in Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho
- Bateman can be interpreted as an unreliable narrator.
Suggested News Resources
- The Unreliable Narrator in the Torah
- Even Moses is an unreliable narrator. Devarim is both the Torah and its interpretation. Here, there is a change from God speaking, to speaking about God.
- Lisa Bulawsky: Four Chapters in the Present We Were
- By Paul Friswold Our memories are our strongest connection to the past, but they're oddly unreliable; or rather, we somehow make a decision about what to remember and what to discard, which makes our memories an unreliable narrator.
- And Just Like That I Was Free is our browser game of the week
- Taking on the role of man-with-hat, you need to run around a collapsing world as an unreliable narrator goads you into doing all types of different nonsense.
- TPL Book Review: 'Before I Go To Sleep' by S.J. Watson
- Now, one of the best books of 2011 is told by another unreliable narrator, Christine, the victim of a rare sort of amnesia. Following an accident, Christine has awakened each morning in surroundings that are foreign to her.
Suggested Web Resources
- Unreliable narrator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Illustration by Gustave Doré for Baron Münchhausen: tall tales, such as those of the Baron, often feature unreliable narrators.
- Unreliable narrator - Narrative
- Jun 6, 2008 An unreliable narrator works under the constraints of limited knowledge to convey information that may seem justifiably suspect to the reader.
- Unreliable Narrator - Television Tropes & Idioms
- The Unreliable Narrator trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.
- John Hewitt's Writing Tips: Explaining the Unreliable Narrator
- An unreliable narrator is a first-person narrator that for some reason has a compromised point-of-view.
- 2010: Our Hideous Future - The Musical!
- Another shocking glimpse into your scary spooky no good future from Unreliable Narrator and The Pluto Tapes.
Unreliable Narrator Topics
Related searchesjan narveson
classical mechanics notes
the scarlet pimpernel