A selection of articles related to unrequited love.
Original articles from our library related to the Unrequited Love. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unrequited Love.
- Staying in the Energy of Love ~ Conscious Relationships
- At the beginning of a relationship, it is easy to love. You don't have to do much to receive love. Both of you give and receive, like in a wonderful dance. We believe that love should remain like that forever. In reality, love is a continuous state of being....
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
Unrequited Love is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unrequited Love books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Last Time Long Term Relationships Long Term Relationships Long
- The Downside: Unrequited Love. I. The Importance of Love.
- Unrequited Love: On Heartbreak, Anger, Guilt, Scriptlessness, and
- in unrequited love one person gives love and the other is loved. in the book Breaking Hearts: The Two Sides of Unrequited Love by.
- Unrequited Love
- I've fallen in love a number of times, but only a few of the manly objects of my affection have had the wisdom to also fall in love with me.
- Unrequited Love: Middle Class Voters Reject Democrats at the
- Unrequited Love: Middle Class Voters Reject Democrats at the Ballot Box.
Suggested News Resources
- Moammar Gadhafi and his unrequited love
- Libyan rebels pawing through the Tripoli compound of Moammar Gadhafi have stumbled on some odd things, as might be expected. One guy made off with Gadhafi's famous hat and scepter.
- 'Unrequited Love' Likely Motive Behind Livia's Murder
- “But judging from the autopsy results, we can surmise that the motive was unrequited love or revenge because she was strangled to death but her valuables were not taken.” Livia, 21, was reported missing on Aug. 16.
- Snooki who? The Situation puts his unrequited love for housemate behind him in
- By Daily Mail Reporter Season four of the torpid Jersey Shore is only two episodes in, and already we know that Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino is struggling with his feelings for Snooki.
- London Rioters' Unrequited Love For BlackBerry
- BY Nidhi Subbaraman Mon Aug 8, 2011 Rioters in North London have been using BBMs to rally, presuming RIM's phone-to-phone, encrypted messages won't land in the hands of authorities.
- Actor's Rep Theatre of Simi Presents ONCE ON THIS ISLAND, Closes 8/28
- With the gods looking over her, Ti Moune's journey of unrequited love comes to prove that the power of love is stronger than the power of death.
Suggested Web Resources
- Unrequited love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Unrequited love is love that is not openly reciprocated or understood as such, even though reciprocation is usually deeply desired.
- Urban Dictionary: unrequited love
- Examples of unrequited love: 1. Romeo to Benvolio - "well, in that hit you miss: she'll not be hit With Cupid's arrow, she hath Dian's wit;" 2.
- How to Deal With Unrequited Love - wikiHow
- May 7, 2011 How to Deal With Unrequited Love. Unrequited love is love that is not returned.
- Unrequited Love and Lust: When The One You Want Doesn't Want
- Nov 3, 2009 What can you do when the person you desire doesn't feel the same? By Debby Herbenick, Ph.D.
- Unrequited Love: Agony and Rapture
- Jun 18, 2007 A tongue-in-cheek guide to crushes and unrequited love.
Unrequited Love Topics
Related searchesplough plough parts
john brown abolitionist early years
salsette island geography
master of magic races
german east asia squadron
tudor dynasty tudor family tree