- Dilwale: Why it is not an epic Shah Rukh Khan-Kajol romantic saga
- Rohit Shetty and his gang may have been banking on a throwback to the lead couple's 1995 superhit Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ) but the latest outing simply cannot be DDLJ, the cult classic as diehard Bollywood romantics call it. While DDLJ was ...
- Bajirao Mastani director Sanjay Leela Bhansali on his obsession with love
- Read on… Sanjay Leela Bhansali is fascinated with love triangles, first Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, then Devdas, followed by Saawariya and now Bajirao Mastani. There's something about unrequitted love that makes him revisit the subject over and over again ...
- My time in T-wood has just begun: Sonal Chauhan
- The only person I've fallen in love with in life is my mother. And yes, after watching Titanic, I had fallen for Leonardo Di Carpio and that was my unrequitted love (laughs). But trust me, I can never fall for anybody just like that.
- I might make a children's film: Mohit Suri
- Asked what prompted him to direct the mature story on unrequitted love, he said: “Change happened to me with 'Aashiqui 2'. I stopped trying to impress with skills and techniques… special effects are not me as a person.
- Not possible to hard sell film like 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani': Vidya Balan
- Vishesh Films' “Hamari Adhuri Kahani” is releasing next week, but the cast and crew is not on a frenetic promotional spree.
Unrequitted is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unrequitted books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfounding of rome aeneas and julus
albanian language albanology
airforce delta other aircraft
isotretinoin brand names
black house plot