Unsolved Problems In Computer Science
A selection of articles related to unsolved problems in computer science.
Original articles from our library related to the Unsolved Problems In Computer Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Unsolved Problems In Computer Science.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Unsolved Problems In Computer Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unsolved Problems In Computer Science books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MSR—CMU Center for Computational Thinking Project Proposal
- One of the great open problems in computer science is the Dichotomy Conjecture of Feder and Vardi.
- Notes 21 for CS 170 1 Tractable and - Computer Science Division
- complete problems require exponential time.
- PDF file created from a TIFF image by tiff2pdf
- This work also raised some of the most interesting and, apparently some of the hardest open problems in computer science.
- Scientific Methods in Computer Science
- EXPSPACE? are among the most important open problems in theoretical computer science. .
- James Aspnes - Computer Science at Yale University
- Associate Professor of Computer Science (term), 1998–2001; Associate. Professor ..
Suggested News Resources
- The Memo That Spawned Microsoft Research---Analysis and Download
- Myhrvold defined Research as “the task of working on unsolved problems in computer science which are critical to our strategic needs in the future.” He stressed that he was not speaking of basic research 10 or 20 years down the road.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of unsolved problems in computer science - Wikipedia, the free
- This article is a list of unsolved problems in computer science.
- big list - Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science
- Major unsolved problems in theoretical computer science? Wikipedia only lists two problems under "unsolved problems in computer science": P = NP?
- USS Clueless -- Unsolved problems in Computer Science
- Unsolved problems in Computer Science. In fifty years, computer science has made enormous strides.
- Open Problems In Computer Science
- Dec 15, 2010 Open Problems In Computer Science. Oh look! Another ThreadMess!
- Great Unsolved Problems In Computer Science
- Great Unsolved Problems In Computer Science. Share. You know what I think is actually the hardest distributed systems problem?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.