Unsteadiness Of Gait
- Definition of gait in the Online Dictionary.
- Mechanism of production of gait unsteadiness by tumours in the
- Journal ofNeurology, Neurosurgery, andPsychiatry, 1975, 38, 143-148.
- NORMAL PRESSURE HYDROCEPHALUS
- thought and action, unsteadiness of gait and unwitting urinary incontinence.
- Accelerometer versus Foot-Switch Evaluation of Gait Unsteadiness
- Accelerometer versus footswitch evaluation of gait unsteadiness and temporal characteristics of gait in two elderly patient groups. A. Barrett, M.
- 112802 Abnormality of Gait as a Predictor of Non-Alzheimer's
- Among the types of abnormal gait, unsteady gait pre- dicted vascular dementia ( hazard ratio, 2.61), as did frontal gait (hazard ratio, 4.
- 2010 AGS/BGS Clinical Practice Guideline: Prevention of Falls in
- Older persons who have difficulty or demonstrate unsteadiness during the evaluation of gait and balance require a multifactorial fall risk assessment. 9.
- Devastating 'founder effect' genetic disorder raced to defective mitochondria
- The unsteadiness of gait, or ataxia, in children with ARSACS worsens, progressing through a growing list of difficulties with coordination, muscle wasting, uncontrolled eye movement, retinal streaks, peripheral neuropathy, and impaired speech.
- Walking abnormalities: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- The pattern of how a person walks is called the gait.
- A case of gait unsteadiness—an atypical manifestation of an
- A case of gait unsteadiness—an atypical manifestation of an unusual disease.
Unsteadiness Of Gait is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Unsteadiness Of Gait books and related discussion.