- Gerhana Matahari Menurut Jyotisa Vedangga
- Upa berarti pelengkap atau di sekitar. ... Sesuai dengan Bhagavata Purana 5.
- Taslima Nasreen joins 'India is tolerant' chorus, questions selective outrage
- The Bangladeshi author was speaking at the Kerala Literature Festival in Kozhikode.
- The moderns of ancient India
- Several Puranic texts chronicle the mighty Brihaspati's rape of his brother's wife, Mamata. The child was raised by his maternal grandparents before being adopted by King Bharata. He also became extremely learned.
- National Herald case: Anti-climax after high drama; next hearing 20 February
- In the late 1950s, the great Hindi novelist Bhagwati Charan Varma wrote a descriptive story of muscle-flexing by two warlords of Lucknow.
- Hindutva's Macaulayputras: By prohibiting sensuality, Censor Board and moral
- His rasa leela with the gopis in Vrindavana is described in detail in the Harivamsha, the Vishnu Purana and, most explicitly, in the Bhagwata Purana. In the 12th century Jayadeva created in Radha an appropriate and matching foil to Krishna's sringara rasa.
Upa Puranas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upa Puranas books and related discussion.