- 3.2 The Upapuranas; 3.3 Sthala Puranas; 3.
- Puranas - Ancient Indian Texts of Knowledge and Wisdom
- There are 18 main Puranas, also referred to as the Mahapuranas. There is also an equal number of subsidiary or Upa-Puranas.
- Sri Devi Bhagavatam
- purana it is the only purana Vedavyasa called "Maha Purana" meaning the great purana.
- VISHNU PURANA
- vocacy of a Tantrika modification of the Hindu religion by any Purana, and it has unquestionably been practised in works known as Upa-puranas.
- HINDU SASTRAS AND SAMSKARAS
- In this arrangement, Upa-puranas form part of Puranas; Vedanta forms part of Mimamsa.
- The Sunday Talk Given by Anil Kumar
- Sep 6, 2009 He composed the 18 branches of the Puranas, which we now call the Upa- Puranas. PURANAS LEAD US TO LIBERATION.
- 18 Years of Hinduism Radio Program in Houston
- Veda Vyasa also wrote 18 puranas and 18 upa-puranas.The Bhagavad Gita has 18 chapters and the Kurukshetra war lasted 18 days.
- Puranas of Hinduism
- There are eighteen main Puranas and an equal number of subsidiary Puranas or Upa-Puranas.
- Upa-puranas and Others from the Chapter "Puranas", in Hindu
- Apart from the 18 major Puranas there are an equal number of Upa-puranas. Among them are the Vinayaka Purana and the Kalki Purana.
- Upapuranas - वेद Veda
- Upa-puranas is the lower corpus of the puranas. The Upa-puranas are not clearly defined.
- Index 2
- Kurma Purana 4. Markandeya Purana 5. Skanda Purana 6.
Upa Puranas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upa Puranas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Upa Puranas Topics
Related searchespost-wwi recession
list of diseases starting with s spi
chinese numerals numeral characters
snells law total internal reflection
ancient indian units of measurement