- NDA's Aadhaar Bill stronger than UPA's on privacy: Nandan Nilekani
- NDA's Aadhaar Bill stronger than UPA's on privacy: Nandan Nilekani. The Aadhaar Bill, 2016 clearly specifies that the biometric information captured will be used only for Aadhaar enrolment and authentication. Written by P Vaidyanathan Iyer New Delhi ...
- Watch: When Sonia Gandhi said UPA govt made no effort in 2 years
- “Almost two years have passed, we have seen nothing, no effort at all is being made by the UPA government,” Gandhi said while addressing the audience, before criticising Prime Minister Narendra Modi for not meeting representatives of the state.
- Slip of tongue: When Sonia said 'UPA government did nothing in 2 years'
- In a slip of tongue, Congress president Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday has accused the UPA government of not doing anything in the past two years. Sonia was apparently referring to the Bharatiya Janata Party-led NDA government. In a huge embarrassment ...
- BJP rakes up UPA govt's foreign policy failures to hit back at Rahul Gandhi
- NEW DELHI: The BJP today raked up the foreign policy "failures" of Congress-led UPA government to hit back at Rahul Gandhi after he attacked the Modi dispensation, saying it lacks a clear vision in its global diplomacy.
- Vijay Mallya a 'Congress' baby; UPA forced bank to give him loans: BJP
- NEW DELHI: Hitting back at Congress for questioning whether the Centre would seek Vijay Mallya's deportation, BJP said the industrialist was a "Congress' baby" and accused the previous UPA dispensation of helping him by forcing a bank to provide a loan ...
Upa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskaftanzoglio stadium
lyle and erik menendez
wet hot american summer taglines
crash bandicoot characters
means of production marxist concept