- Alternate Spellings: upadesha. Short Description: Instruction, teaching.
- Natho upadesa storam
- Natho upadesa storam. (Prayer that teaches the devotees.) Translated by.
- Library: Sacred Texts Ganga-Mahamudra-Upadesa of Sri Tilopa
- Ganga-Mahamudra-Upadesa of Sri Tilopa. Homage to the Vajra Dakini! Mahamudra is beyond all words and concepts.
- Spiritual Instruction
- of questions and answers comprising four chapters entitled upadesa. (instruction) , abhyasa What are the characteristics of instruction (upadesa)?
- Upadesa Saram
- These thirty verses were subsequently translated by Bhagavan into Telugu under the name of Anubhuti Saram first, and Upadesa Saram afterwards.
- upadesa (Buddhism) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- upadesa (Buddhism), APA Style: upadeśa. (2011). In Encyclopædia Britannica.
- Sanskrit: upadesa
- Sanskrit: upadesa. upadesa. upadeśa-artham — for instructing; SB 8.
- Upadesa Undiyar of Bhagavan Sri Ramana
- This work (Upadesa Undiyar of Bhagavan Sri Ramana) was published by Sri Ramana Kshetra but it has been out of print for many years.
Upadesa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upadesa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbreastfeeding breast refusal
valve sound valve sound trivia
the sacred thread ceremony
basque people genetics
backstroke speed and ergonomics