- Bali Prepares for Nyepi Day of Silence Celebrations
- "Most ogoh-ogoh are from Denpasar city, with 838 effigies," Jero Gede Suwena Putus Upadesa, chairman of the Customary High Council, the highest authority in Balinese customs, said on Tuesday. Other areas of the island will also build hundreds of the ...
- Less of a hero
- Moreover, in divya upadesa, Shah wished to establish an 'asali Hindustan' (Pure India) and not an 'asali Nepal' (Pure Nepal). Nepali people are now conscious of all these designs and want to rewrite Nepal's history. They are also aware that the Shah ...
- 4.947 Ogoh-ogoh Ramaikan Perayaan Nyepi di Bali
- Hal ini dibenarkan oleh Ketua Majelis Utama Desa Pakraman (MUDP), Jro Gede Suwena Putus Upadesa. "Ya, saya mendapat laporan jumlahnya segitu (4.947 buah).
- Camp to make changes in ration cards
- The eight annual inter-school competitions on recitation of Sri Ramana Maharishi's Sri Arunachala Aksharamanamalai and Upadesa Undhiyar would be held in the city on November 21. The competitions would be held under three categories for primary, ...
- Spread Joy With Spiritual Knowledge
- Chaitanya Mahaprabhu says - yare dekho tare kaho krsna-upadesa amara ajna guru haya tara ei desa - whomever you meet go and tell them about Krishna. Petty things will come up and eclipse our consciousness - comparing with one another, feeling ...
Upadesa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upadesa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescost accounting evolution of standard costing
buddhist art iconic phase 1st century ce present
literature prose fiction