- upanayana. Hindu initiation ritual, restricted to the three upper varnas.
- UPANAYANAM Items List
- RUHA PRAVESHAM / VASTUPOOJA / GROUND BREAKING. UPANAYANAM. Items List.
- Samsakaara of Upanayanam/YajnyoPaveetam/MekhalAa Rabinder
- Samsakaara of Upanayanam/YajnyoPaveetam/MekhalAa. Rabinder Koul. The title above contains two words, the SamskAra and YajnyoPavEtam.
- 15: Upanayanam ( Sacred Thread Ceremony ):
- 15: Upanayanam ( Sacred Thread Ceremony ): At Temple: Agarbathi – One small packet. Beetle Leaves – 8 or more. Camphor – One Small Packet.
- Different cultures celebrate coming of age in different ways
- The Hindu rite of passage for boys is Upanayanam, which is when the concept of Upanayanam may take place at either age 7, 9 or 11.
- Sanskrit scholar passes away
- After the 'Upanayanam' and 'Samavartham' ceremonies in the traditional manner, Sankaran Namboothiri helped his father in his poojas for a short while at the Narasimhaswamy temple at Kurumapuram.
- A lovable scholar
- Born as the first child to Parameswaran Nampoothiri and Arya Antharjanam in 1920, Malliyoor had his Upanayanam at the age of nine and completed Samavarthanam at 14.
- Ammupatti's thoughts: Upanayanam
- Sep 26, 2007 Upanayanam. Those who study the Vedas consider that among all sanskara rituals, the initiation rituals of Upanayanam are the most important.
- Indian Culture Online.Com - Upanayanam
- Upanayanam. Literally "leading or taking near". It also means "introducing the novice to the stage of studenthood".
- Upanayanam (Sacred Thread Ceremony) « IamThou
- Feb 5, 2008 What does upanayanam mean?
Upanayanam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upanayanam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
henry james sr social thought
argument from lack of imagination
william m bass
shifter bicycle part index shifting