A selection of articles related to upanishad.
Original articles from our library related to the Upanishad. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Upanishad.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Upanishad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upanishad books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Upanishads
- Source: "The Upanishads - A New Translation" by Swami Nikhilananda in four volumes. 2. Table of Content.
- UPANISHAD VAHINI
- The name Upanishad denotes the study and practice of the innate truth: the name, twenty-one branches and each branch has one Upanishad allotted to it.
- THE UPANISHADS
- THE UPANISHADS. Professor Russell Kirkland. Department of Religion.
Suggested News Resources
- That mysterious ingredient
- Consider the world 'Upanishad'. It means the guru and disciple are in close communion.
- Perception of a Jnani
- God is both far and near says the Upanishad. He is far to those who are preoccupied with the material world and near to those who are always established in His presence. A Jnani seeks God for His sake and revels in His sheer glory at all times.
- Zed sends Janmashtami greetings to Hindus worldwide
- Quoting Katha Upanishad, Zed said: When one realizes Self, there is nothing else to be known. Janmashtami celebrations involve fasting, chanting, worship, and other rituals and major observances take place at midnight.
- Joy of being: All about life
- For me, this wonderful journey began with the hearing of the rendition of the Taitreeya Upanishad during the painful period of my father passing away. I wanted to understand its meaning.
- That mysterious ingredient
- Consider the word 'Upanishad'. It means the guru and disciple are in close communion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Upanishads - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Upanishads are philosophical texts considered to be an early source of Hindu religion.
- Isha, Katha, Kena, and Maitrayani Upanishads in HTML and Pdf format. Also a brief introduction to Upanishads.
- Upanishad means the inner or mystic teaching. The term Upanishad is derived from upa (near), ni (down) and s(h)ad (to sit), i.e.
- Essentials of the Upanishads
- Oct 5, 1996 This is a detailed essay on the Upanishads, one of the types of source texts of Vedanta, giving relevant quotes and background information.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrhyming slang
meaning of dreams about carousel
amazon river tidal bore
dream symbol rocking chair