- Upasampada definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- HIGHER ORDINATION (UPASAMPADA)
- 10th December 2009. HIGHER ORDINATION (UPASAMPADA). Firstly, it is important to be aware what Higher Ordination is.
- UPASAMPADA ~ HIGHER ORDCINATION OF BI-IIKKUS SEEN
- UPASAMPADA ~ HIGHER ORDCINATION OF. BI-IIKKUS SEEN WITH THE EYES OF A. GERMAN CHRISTIAN.
- Buddhist Ceremonies and Rituals of Burma
- Lower ordination and (ii) Upasampada, Higher Ordination. ' Pabbajia (Skt. below the age of fifteen and.
- Biography Ajahn Chah
- 26, 1939 he received upasampada (bhikkhu ordination). Ajahn Chah's early monastic life followed a traditional pattern, of studying.
- Monk with a
- ('upasampada') having being a. 'samanera' (novice) monk for ten years, he was still a junior monk in the temple. So he continued to be the Podi Hamuduruwo.
- upasampada (Buddhism) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- upasampada (Buddhism), Buddhist rite of higher ordination, by which a novice becomes a monk, or bhikhu (Pali: bhikkhu; Sanskrit: bhikshu).
- Upasampada | Facebook
- Upasampada - Description: Upasampadā (Pali) literally means "approaching or nearing the ascetic tradition.
Upasampada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upasampada books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe gauntlet plot synopsis
manderlay plot summary
lounge music popular culture
feminist history in the united kingdom
fan fiction alternative universe
christian homann schweigaard