- Aug 19, 2011 Lit. meaning of \'upavasa\' is observing a fast. It is noticed that on religious occasions people fast to purify themselves.
- Deiveega Gnanam December issue serialised
- practices - upavasa and satkalpa sravanam. Upavasa means fasting.
- Panchangam in English
- 11 Kruttika Upavasa, Mathsya Jayanthi, Saubhagya Gowri. Vrata, Utthama 14 Shashti Upavasa, Skanda Shashti, Mesha - Chittirai Masa.
- Understanding and Treating Uchcha Raktachapa (Hypertension) in
- received Virechana (Anulomana), Rakta Mokshana along with Upavasa Meditation and Somatic Upavasa in terms of reduction in dietary intake).
- book-1-first page.DOC
- ma- manusmara yudhya ca. (Rama). (Hanuman).
- “Bheeshma Panchaka”
- Bheeshmacharyaru did the upavasa for five days from Karthika Shudda. Ekadashi to Karthika Shudda Hunnime, that too laying on Sharapanjara.
- A nation which has bypassed its Father
- Householders had laws for controlling desires through vows like upavasa and brahmacharya during certain days and periods of life. Now we find all around violent assaults on women and property. We have forgotten how to control our desires.
- Upavasa: Residing Closer to the Lord
- Oct 9, 2000 Upavasa: Residing Closer to the Lord prasad will be honored and we will continue to observe the upavasa at A. Upavasa means to fast.
- Hindu Culture - Upavasa, Moksha and Muhurta
- We have taken six practices for discussion viz.
- BANGLAPEDIA: Upavasa
- Upavasa literally, abstaining from food, applies to Hindu fasting.
- TV9 - "Anna Upavasa" : Doctors Discuss, What Happens If Anna
- Aug 25, 2011 TV9 - "Anna Upavasa" : Doctors Discuss, What Happens If Anna Continues His Fast...? - 2/2.....!
Upavasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upavasa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesgang rape
fax typical characteristics
oscar wilde birth and early life
scrolling shooter weapons
religion and abortion islam
geography of thailand boundaries