Upledger Craniosacral Therapy
A selection of articles related to upledger craniosacral therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Upledger Craniosacral Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Upledger Craniosacral Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Upledger Craniosacral Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upledger Craniosacral Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CranioSacral Therapy: Working with the Body's Self-Correcting
- 38. MASSAGE Magazine March 2007 www.massagemag.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: How CranioSacral Therapy Can Help
- July, 2007, Vol. 07, Issue 07.
- Upledger Institute to Launch Dolphin-Assisted Therapy Upledger
- of dolphins,” says John Matthew. Upledger, UI Chief Executive Officer.
- Shaping the Heads of the Future - CranioSacral Institute of Michigan
- It since has been proven with research (Upledger,et al., 1976 and Briner, Heisey, Adams 1992) that the cranial bones do indeed move.
Suggested News Resources
- Local 'healer' offers peace of mind and body
- Approximately 65 percent of her work involves Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, a methodology developed by osteopathic surgeon Dr. John Upledger.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Upledger Institute
- Upledger Institute International, founded by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM leads the world in light-touch therapy training programs, information and products.
- Discover CranioSacral Therapy - The Upledger Institute
- Discover CranioSacral Therapy.
- Craniosacral therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A typical craniosacral therapy session is performed with the client fully clothed, in a supine position, and usually lasts about one hour.
Upledger Craniosacral Therapy Topics
language language taxonomy
achaemenid dynasty history
dream symbol passion
binsfelds classification of demons