Upper Middle Class
A selection of articles related to upper middle class.
Original articles from our library related to the Upper Middle Class. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Upper Middle Class.
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Confessions of a TNT Reiki Master
- Last October I began to take Reiki classes. It came on the heels of an energy healing class I had taken that summer at the request of my friend Henry. At the time I had no intention on becoming a healer. Henry, my best friend and soul brother, lives along...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Upper Middle Class is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Upper Middle Class books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- These 'upper-middle-class' families still need help with college
- The Feb. 12 editorial “Welfare for Maryland's wealthy” was sneering populism aimed at the area's upper middle class, which sustains the region's economy and whose kids may have a better-than-average shot at good educations. It is as naive to consider ...
- For China's upper middle class, driving for Uber is a cure for loneliness
- When he drives his BMW 3 Series for Uber, Jasper Fu is not really there for the money. Once, when a wealthy lady angered him by accusing him of taking a longer route to earn a higher fare, he finished the ride on the app early, and drove her home for free.
- The Ones Below review – elegantly nasty middle-class drama
- There is a delicious and elegant nastiness to this psychological suspense thriller from David Farr, making his feature-directing debut. It is a Polanskian nightmare of the upper middle classes, with extravagant flourishes of melodrama and staginess.
- The Rising Upper Middle Class Vice of Craft Beer Infiltrates China
- BEIJING – Waiters serve small glasses of beer arriving from Europe, Japan and New Zealand to hundreds of tasters who gather at the Festival of Craft Beer in Beijing, raising a toast to the rise of this upper middle class vice in the land of Mao.
- Are you middle class?
- About half of Americans told Gallup pollsters they weren't. A survey in April 2015 found 51% of Americans identified as middle or upper middle class, down from an average 61% in 2000 through 2008. The rest said they were working or lower class.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.