A selection of articles related to uproar.
Original articles from our library related to the Uproar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uproar.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
Uproar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uproar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Uproar Over Hillary's Role in Honduran Coup Grows as Her Campaign Denies
- The Clinton campaign is dismissing charges about her connection to the 2009 Honduran coup which ousted democratically elected president Manuel Zelaya as "simply nonsense." The Clinton statement is in response to a Greg Grandin piece in the Nation ...
- Uproar as Ramaphosa fails to answer Marikana questions
- CAPE TOWN – Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa says because he has been summonsed in his personal capacity over the killing of striking mineworkers at Marikana in 2012, he has recused himself from any involvement in implementing the ...
- Hezbollah Terror Listing Sparks Uproar in Left-wing Israeli Arab Party
- Hezbollah Terror Listing Sparks Uproar in Left-wing Israeli Arab Party. The rank and file of the largely Arab Hadash party did not know their leaders would condemn the Gulf states for bashing Hezbollah. Jack Khoury.
- Death of Chinese Woman Trapped in Elevator for Month Stokes Uproar
- BEIJING — In a crowded Chinese neighborhood, she suffered the loneliest of deaths. She was trapped and forgotten in a broken elevator of her apartment building for more than a month before her body was discovered last week. She had a hand pressed ...
- #CreatorGate: How a study on hands sparked an uproar about science, God and
- As far as evolutionary adaptations go, the human hand — with its jointed fingers and grasping thumb — is pretty impressive.