Ur Of The Chaldees
A selection of articles related to ur of the chaldees.
Original articles from our library related to the Ur Of The Chaldees. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ur Of The Chaldees.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ur Of The Chaldees is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ur Of The Chaldees books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- We can't shut our eyes to injustice
- Even before God called Abraham from his father's house in Ur of the Chaldees -Present day Iraq- Palestine was homeland to various nationalities. It might be important to point out that the Palestine was not the first homeland of returnee Jews.
- We become righteous by listening to God
- You go back to Abraham in the book of Genesis and when God called Abraham from Ur of the Chaldees and told him to leave his family, leave his place, and God would establish him as a new nation, Abraham left everything and followed where God led.
- Mercy, the Jewish Contribution to Justice
- I could not deny the historical reality of Hammurabi's Code or an even earlier code of Ur-Chaldea. I had to readjust my thinking and ask myself what were and continue to be the Jewish contributions to the principles of the legal and moral code.
- Yes, Capitalism Will Help The Absolutely Poor
- The average person in Medieval England, in the Roman Empire, among the Egyptians before that, back to Ur of the Chaldees, was in the $2 a day poverty we so decry today. That really only changed with the coming of the Industrial Revolution too. Sure, we ...
- Why is the world obsessed with the Election of Israel?: Spengler
- Yet Abraham of Ur of the Chaldees receives this promise unsolicited as an inexplicable act of love from the Maker of Heaven. With Abraham's promise appears the hope of eternal life among all the peoples of the world.