Ur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The New York Review of Books. June 22, 1995. UR-FASCISM.
- U R What U Eat
- U R What U Eat. Food supplies the nutrients needed to fuel your body so you can perform your best.
- LA-UR-. Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
- Ur: Statically-Typed Metaprogramming with Type-Level Record
- As a demonstration, we present Ur, a program- On top of Ur, we implement Ur/ Web, a . practical differences between Ur and related languages.
- U R Breaking Up Tool
- U R BREAKING UP!? FACE-TO-FACE With face-to-face contact you have the best possible reception.
Suggested News Resources
- UR coach Lineburg followed father's path
- (Among his academic pursuits was an American history class taught by Dr. Edward L. Ayers, now UR's president.
- UR's new $10 million nanotechnology center could aid economy
- With the equipment there, UR researchers will be working on science that has possible applications in everything from fuel cells to biomedical implants, said URNano director Nicholas Bigelow.
- Resignation shouldn't define ex-UR coach, lawyer says
- W. Joseph Owen III, a former Spiders football player who graduated from UR in 1972, said Wednesday morning, "This should not be considered by anyone to be a defining moment in (Scott's) life and career.
- Editor-in-Chief: Mir Shakil-ur-Rahman
- The situation in Karachi is hopeless. Our political players? Self-serving and ghastly.
- Urwerk UR-1001 Pocket Watch Times the Millennium
- I do like to check out cool watches though, and if I were going to use a watch, the UR-1001 from Urwerk would be it. Though this isn'ta wristwatch like the 103.8 from the same company, the UR-1001 is a pocket watch and it looks pretty awesome.
Suggested Web Resources
- ur- - Wiktionary
- From German Ur-, originally from Old High German, ir-, or ur- meaning thoroughly .
- University of Rochester
- With just over 4500 undergraduates, Rochester is one of the smallest and most collegiate in character among the nation's top research universities.