- uranide [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n. any element having an atomic number greater than that of protactinium.
- Preparation of Volatile Oxygen-Containing Americium Compounds
- subdivide the other elements into two groups: uranides. (U, Np gestion, he noted that uranides, in contrast to lantha- the last element of the uranide quartet.
- Descriptions of new species of fishes (Uranidea marginata
- Descriptions of new species of fishes (Uranidea marginata, Potamocottus bendirei) and of. Myctophum crenulare J. and G.
- Changes in the Known Oklahoma Fish Fauna from 1973 to 1988
- species listed by Moore and Miller and Robison, except for P. uranidea and A.
- Convergence of a cryptic saddle pattern in benthic freshwater ﬁshes
- tum (60) and Percina uranidea (23), and a catfish,. Noturus ﬂavater (10) We Species C. carolinae E.
- Les terres rares, l'or noir du XXIe siècle ?
- Effectivement, en raison de la présence d'uranides – de l'uranium, du thorium – cousin de la famille des lanthanides.
- URANIDES, Greek Mythology Index
- Google. Custom Search. URANIDES.
- Uranides (Greek) Those titans who were sons of Uranus and who rebelled against Kronos, called the divine titans.
- uranides is a valid word in this word list.
- uranide - Definition of uranide at YourDictionary.com
- Definition of uranide from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of uranide. Pronunciation of uranide.
Uranides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uranides books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesapocynaceae taxonomy
kuan yin history
congressional post office scandal
a s neill criticisms of neill
medicine patient-doctor relationship
jon guenther the executioner novels
moxibustion theory and practice