A selection of articles related to uranium.
Original articles from our library related to the Uranium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uranium.
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Uranium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uranium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Radioactive Properties of Key Uranium Isotopes and Associated Radionuclides What Is It?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Uranium is a naturally occurring chemical substance that is mildly Exposure to high levels of uranium can cause kidney disease.
Suggested News Resources
- Firm begins cleanup at Stanislaus National Forest uranium mine site
- By John Holland - firstname.lastname@example.org KENNEDY MEADOWS -- A crew has started cleanup at a uranium mine that operated in the Stanislaus National Forest from 1956 to 1966. The forest awarded a $1.
- Iran launches production of banned carbon fiber
- Iran uses carbon fiber for more advanced centrifuges, which spin uranium gas to produce enriched uranium. Low-enriched uranium can be used as nuclear fuel while highly enriched uranium can be used in a warhead.
- US: Libyan Uranium, Chemical Weapons Secure
- August 25, 2011 US: Libyan Uranium, Chemical Weapons Secure David Gollust | Washington The US State Department said Thursday it believes that Libyan stockpiles of mustard agent and uranium are secure, despite continuing turmoil there.
- Cameco plans C$520 million hostile bid for Hathor
- TO) after talks aimed at a friendly deal with the junior uranium explorer failed. Canada's largest uranium producer said on Friday it would offer C$3.75 a share for Hathor, a 40 percent premium on its Thursday close of C$2.
- Iran shows UN official all nuclear sites: envoy
- By Fredrik Dahl VIENNA (Reuters) - Iran allowed a senior UN nuclear inspector rare access to a facility for developing advanced uranium enrichment machines during a tour of all of the country's main atomic sites, an Iranian envoy said on Tuesday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Uranium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Uranium is a silvery-white metallic chemical element in the actinide series of the periodic table, with atomic number 92. It is assigned the chemical symbol U.
- Uranium | Uranium for Nuclear Power
- Uranium is a radioactive heavy metal. Uranium is an abundant source of nuclear energy. Uranium was discoved in 1789.
- Chemical Elements.com - Uranium (U)
- Name: Uranium Symbol: U Atomic Number: 92. Atomic Mass: 238.0289 amu.
- Jan 23, 2011 Uranium is a radioactive element that occurs naturally in low concentrations (a few parts per million) in soil, rock, and surface and groundwater.