A selection of articles related to urban exploration.
Original articles from our library related to the Urban Exploration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urban Exploration.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Urban Exploration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urban Exploration books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Urban Exploration
- Urban Exploration can be dangerous. Trespassing can get you arrested, jailed, or killed. Falling great distances can kill you.
- Arts of urban exploration
- of urban exploration as a means of engaging with, and intervening in, cities.
- SURFING THE CITY: AN ARCHITECTURE FOR CONTEXT-AWARE
- Web surfing, the act of following links of interest with no pre-defined search goal, is a paradigm that can be translated to the physical realm of urban exploration.
- A Geo-Wiki Game for Urban Exploration and Community Participation
- facilitate urban exploration and reflection, leading to collaborative stories.
Suggested News Resources
- Amec urges Qld to reconsider urban exploration ban
- PERTH (miningweekly.com) − The Association of Mining & Exploration Companies (Amec) on Tuesday called on Queensland Premier Anna Bligh to reconsider a ban on exploration within close proximity to urban areas.
- MEETUP: The City Ride
- Join us every other Thursday night for a mellow urban exploration by bike. The rides will be low-key with an emphasis on having fun while safely learning how to become comfortable riding in a city setting. Bring your bike, helmet, and buddies.
- 13 things to do while high in Atlanta
- Part woodsy nature hike and part graffitied, debris-strewn urban exploration, the Beltline in its current state is a far cry from the neatly paved paths and light rail promised by its proponents.
- Daredevil 'alien' slammed
- The man, calling himself oldskool, has posted the shots on Urbexforums.co.uk, a website dedicated to the 'urban exploration' of disused buildings.
- Video: NYC As Seen From The Bottom Of A Skateboard
- Skateboarder Josh Maready knows it, and for proof, he strapped a camera under his deck and cruised the streets, editing his travels into a tight four minutes of asphalt-level urban exploration.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urban exploration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Urban exploration (often shortened as urbex or UE) is the examination of the normally unseen or off-limits parts of urban areas or industrial facilities.
- Infiltration offers a mix of the practice and theory of urban exploration in areas not designed for public usage.
- Urban Explorers
- 6 hours ago Urban Explorers Network: a social network specifically for urban explorers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.