A selection of articles related to urban exploration.
Original articles from our library related to the Urban Exploration. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urban Exploration.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Urban Exploration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urban Exploration books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Urban Exploration and an Autopsy of Adelaide
- “I was always an explorer before being a photographer,” says Scott McCarten, the brain behind Autopsy of Adelaide, an ongoing photography project documenting Adelaide's abandoned spaces. “If there was a door ajar or a gate just open, I needed to see ...
- This Urban Exploration App Takes You More Interesting Places Than The Shortest
- When you ask a new urban mapping app for directions, it gives you two choices: the "boring" route—the most efficient path suggested by Google—and a longer path that lets you explore an interesting part of the city you might not otherwise ever discover.
- Investors intend to renew 'Fire Block' district in Dayton
- In December, Katz and Gibson said they were in the midst of a 90-day review period, exploring the purchase of the former Dayton Daily News site at 45 S. Ludlow Street from owner Student Suites LLC. That site has been mired in development delays.
- A Trip Through Amazon's First Physical Store
- NICK: Kazuo Ishiguro's “The Remains of the Day” and “Seveneves” by the science-fiction writer Neal Stephenson, who incidentally used to work for Bezos's space exploration company, Blue Origin. ALEXANDRA: A man of diverse literary tastes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.