Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus
A selection of articles related to urdu poetry pen names takhallus.
Original articles from our library related to the Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mah Laqa Bai and Gender: The Language, Poetry, and Performance
- ghazals under her pen name (takhallus), Chanda, or “Silvery Moon.
- to take place via Shopian and Ram Ban route while in the winter
- was himself an Urdu poet of repute and used to compose his Urdu couplets under the pen name or Takhallus, Yas like his father Pt.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urdu poetry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Urdu poetic tradition, most poets use a pen name called the Takhallus ( تخلص) .
- Urdu poetry - eNotes.com Reference
- In the Urdu poetic tradition, most poets use a pen name called the takhallus.
- Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus | RM.com ®
- Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus articles, reference materials. Need more on Urdu Poetry Pen Names Takhallus?
- MIRZA GHALIB | Facebook
- See note at Urdu poetry#Pen names (Takhallus) Personal life. Mirza was born in Kala Mahal in Agra.
- Urdu Poetry :: Bihar Urdu Youth Forum, Patna
- Foreign forms such as the sonnet, azad nazm or (Free verse) and haiku have also been used by some modern Urdu poets.