A selection of articles related to urethra histology.
Original articles from our library related to the Urethra Histology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urethra Histology.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Urethra Histology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urethra Histology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Urethral seam formation and hypospadias
- (8–16 weeks of gestation) by using histology, immuno- histochemistry, and three- dimensional reconstruction.
- Urol survey
- sample times. In the experimental group, a wide urethral calibre was maintained with no sign of strictures.
- 59 ANATOMY OF THE URETHRAL SUPPORTING LIGAMENTS
- ANATOMY OF THE URETHRAL SUPPORTING LIGAMENTS DEFINED BY DISSECTION,.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urethra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In anatomy, the urethra is a tube that connects the urinary bladder to the genitals for the removal of fluids out of the body.
- Histology-World! Histology Fact Sheet-Urethra
- Histology of the Urethra. Urine leaves the bladder through a tube-like structure called the urethra. The lining of the urethra is epithelium.
- Urethra Histology -
- Urethra Histology. IMG_0270~0.jpg.
- Shotgun Histology Female Urethra - YouTube
- Aug 21, 2007 God, histology is so hard. SupaAmi 1 year ago. Uterus?
- The Comparative Histology of the Urethra
- The Comparative Histology of the Urethra. J. Strickland-Goodall.
Related searchesanimal farm characters
emperor of rome
brit milah history
osho esogetic colorpuncture system
blackwall tunnel history