A selection of articles related to urethra.
Original articles from our library related to the Urethra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urethra.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Urethra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urethra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Male Urethral Stricture Disease - Chapter 16
- 534. Table 1. Codes used in the diagnosis and management of male urethral stricture Urethroplasty, one-stage reconstruction of male anterior urethra.
- Clear cell adenocarcinoma of a female urethra: A case report and
- Context: Clear cell adenocarcinoma of the urethra is an extremely rare tumour. Its histogenetic derivation remains controversial.
- URETHRA STAGING FORM
- Carcinoma in situ, involvement of the prostatic urethra. Carcinoma in situ Tumor invades urethral subepithelial connective tissue.
- CUPP Urethral Function
- The channel that drains urine from the bladder is called the urethra. It is not Two types of muscle are present in the urethra control mechanisms .
Suggested News Resources
- Don't let incontinence inconvenience you
- Pancholy said stress incontinence could be caused by the loss of strength of the urethra (a tube that connects the urinary bladder to the genitals for the removal of fluids out of the body) or urethral hypermobility or failure of the urethra to close.
- Treatment can help urinary incontinence
- NEW LENOX — Urinary (or bladder) incontinence is when you are not able to keep urine from leaking from your urethra, the tube that carries urine out of your body from your bladder.
- Doctors remind public to drink more water to avoid urethra infection
- 10 (CNA) Urethra infection is more likely to occur during the summer than the other seasons, as people may drink less water than they perspire, leaving little amount of urine to sterilize the urethra, doctors said Wednesday.
- Robot-assisted bladder neck reconstruction, bladder neck sling, and
- A 14F catheterwas inserted per urethra once the patient was prepped and draped. Pneumoperitoneum was established using a Veress needle in an infraumbilical location.
- Bladder infection information
- Bladder infections are much more common in women than men, due to the location of the urethra (you- REE-thruh), the tube which carries urine from the bladder to the outside of the body.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urethra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In anatomy, the urethra is a tube that connects the urinary bladder to the genitals for the removal of fluids out of the body.
- Urethral stricture: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Urethral stricture may be caused by inflammation or scar tissue from surgery, disease, or injury.
- The Male Urethra - Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body - Yahoo
- 1142) extends from the internal urethral orifice in the urinary bladder to the external urethral 1142– The male urethra laid open on its anterior (upper) surface.
- Bladder Prolapse (Cystocele) or Urethra Prolapse (Urethrocele
- Oct 7, 2010 Two common forms of pelvic organ prolapse are bladder prolapse (cystocele) and urethral prolapse (urethrocele).
Related searchesanglican communion
the secret garden summary
politics of peru legislative branch