A selection of articles related to urethral sponge.
Original articles from our library related to the Urethral Sponge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urethral Sponge.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death: 27:2 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. 27:3 Then Judas,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Urethral Sponge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urethral Sponge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Explore New Female Erogenous Zones
- Urethral sponge or G-spot: The G-spot is about one to three inches long and located on the front wall of the vagina, anywhere from just the opening to a full finger's depth inside.
- Is everyone but me having vaginal orgasms?
- the vestibular bulbs, the labia minora and the urethral sponge. While many people with vulvas say they do, in fact, have a G-spot, the G-spot itself has been under debate for decades.
- 5 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Turned On
- When you feel that sensation, this is what is actually happening: The urethral sponge, located under the vulva, swells up when you're aroused in an attempt to stop you from urinating.
- Still Life
- She shaved him, clipped his nails, brushed his teeth, gave him a sponge bath, shampooed his hair, and scratched his nose when it itched. She fed him all his meals, .... He developed a urinary tract infection that nearly caused renal failure.
- FDA Exempts 120 Medical Device Types from Most Regulation
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) plans to exempt 120 medical device classes from its premarket notification and review requirements, making it substantially easier for companies to market the devices.
Urethral Sponge Topics
characters of the sandman beelzebub
dumont television network the end
ion exchange resin water purification