A selection of articles related to uric acid.
Original articles from our library related to the Uric Acid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uric Acid.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Uric Acid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uric Acid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Low-Purine Diet
- the uric acid found in the body. Too much uric acid can lead to problems, including kidney stones and gout.
- Uric Acid Stone Prevention What you can do
- Uric Acid Stone Prevention. What you can do. Mr Tom Shannon - Urologist 9389 7696.
Suggested News Resources
- Awww ... freak gout!
- Middle-aged men are the typical gout patient, but women start to catch up after menopause, when they gradually lose female hormones that help the body excrete uric acid, a substance produced by the body during digestion.
- FDA Denies Biologic for Gout
- In June, an FDA advisory committee had recommended against approval, citing increased rates of infections, high triglyceride levels, and elevated uric acid levels in blood seen in the drug's clinical trials for gout and rheumatoid arthritis.
- New Gout Research Explodes Myths About Gout Food Diets and Reveals Advanced
- Miscevic on Aug 25, 2011 in Featured, Health News The risks of high uric acid levels in the blood, gout foods diets, and advanced topical gout treatments are hot research topics today.
- Obese People Get Gout At Younger Age Than Non-Obese
- Previous studies have found that the incidence of gout – a form of inflammatory arthritis caused by crystallization of uric acid inside the joints – has gone up during the past 20 years, and that obesity increases the likelihood of gout in men.
Suggested Web Resources
- Uric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Uric acid is a heterocyclic compound of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen with the formula C5H4N4O3.
- Uric acid - blood : MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Uric acid is a chemical created when the body breaks down substances called purines.
- High uric acid level - MayoClinic.com
- High uric acid level: Symptom — Overview covers definition, possible causes of this symptom.
- Uric Acid: The Test
- Apr 28, 2011 Describes when a uric acid test is ordered, how a uric acid test is used, and what the results of a uric acid test might mean.
- Gout Symptoms, Diet, Treatment, Causes and Medication by
- 17 hours ago Gout and hyperuricemia are caused by uric acid crystals building up in the body. Gout symptoms and signs include joint pain and swelling.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Uric Acid Topics
Related searchessexual vasana
walter elias disney
list of imax venues singapore
helium notable characteristics
dancing at lughnasa production history