A selection of articles related to urinary tracts.
Original articles from our library related to the Urinary Tracts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Urinary Tracts.
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
- Chalcedony qtz., multi-colored, solid. Yellow, orange, brown, green. Yellow for stomach, intestines, liver, spleen areas, earthy grounding. Green: Receptive. Element: Earth. Respiratory/heart chakra. General tissue regeneration; mineral assimilation; general...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- Lares, The
- A set of household Gods worshipped by nearly everyone. They were said to be the offspring of Mercurius by Larunda, an Etruscan Goddess who was recognized in Roman times as the nymph Lara. The Lares were associated with the Lar Familiaris, ancestral spirits...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
Urinary Tracts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Urinary Tracts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Urinary Tract Infection
- The concern of renal specialists for urinary tract infections.
- What I need to know about Urinary Tract Infections
- What I need to know about. Urinary Tract Infections. Urinary Tract Infections.
- Urinary Tract Infection Clinical Background
- 1. University of Michigan. Guidelines for.
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Did you know that... n Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are responsible for nearly 10 million doctor visits each year.
Suggested News Resources
- The management and treatment options for an overactive bladder
- Surgery aims to: abolish urgency and urgency incontinence; achieve convenient voiding intervals; and to stabilise the upper urinary tracts and safeguard renal function.
- Some honey each day keeps the doctor away
- headache, bloody stools, numbness of the hands or feet, ulcers on the toes or fingers, nosebleeds, prolonged bleeding after surgery or tooth removal, and bleeding from the gums, gastrointestinal and/or urinary tracts, respiratory system or skin.
- Abe BC's of Sharia: a Totalitarian, "Cloacal" System
- [*The cloaca, in zoological anatomy is the posterior orifice that serves as the joint opening for both the intestinal and urinary tracts of certain animal species. Also known as the anal beak, the word cloaca derives from Latin, meaning “sewer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urinary Tract Infections in Adults - National Kidney and Urologic
- Sep 2, 2010 Listing causes, symptoms and treatments, from NIDDK.
- Kidneys and Urinary Tract
- The bean-shaped kidneys, each about the size of a child's fist, perform several functions essential to health.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Home
- 3 hours ago What are possible complications of a urinary tract infection? What is Where can people get more information about urinary tract infections?